So bummed I will be gone this weekend! I hear the forecast for The City is one for the books. Who woulda thought, on our first weekend of Fall it would be better than the entire month of June put together? Well, I guess that’s “typical”, San Francisco.
Anyhoo while mama’s away, the kids will play. So ya’ll enjoy your days off! Duty calls — I’ll be at a wedding. Here are some cool things happenin’ this weekend:
- 26th Annual California Coastal Clean Up Day. Do some good for yourself, and the environment!
- “Off The Grid” Grand Opening Street Cart Fest. Comin’ to a hipster hood near you.
- SF Cocktail Week Bar Crawl: Drinking with Dominic. Starts at 11:30am so put your drinking shoes on!
- Film Night in the Park: “The Big Lebowski”. Those White Russians better be flowing!
- Folsom Street Fair. Prudes be warned! It’s all about the bondage, leather chaps and nipple rings. Children, cover your eyes.
- 46th Annual Big Book Sale at Fort Mason. $1 books? Get it!
- All You Can Eat BBQ on NFL Sundays at Elixir. I just said “all you can eat”. Need I say more?
- Alice Now & Zen Fest 2010 in Golden Gate Park. Deal alert: free concert!
Here’s to not hearing your alarm for the next 2 days!